Beginners Guide to Making DIY Vape Juice
Why would you want to make your own vape juice?
There are three main reasons why someone would want to make their own vape juice
- It tastes better because you’re curating the vape juice to your specific palate.
- It’s cheaper because you’re buying the ingredients to achieve your desired recipe which you can replicate multiple times.
- There’s better quality control because you yourself are creating it!
You can find vape juice recipes on www.makemyvape.co.uk/recipes
You can also build your own recipe using www.makemyvape.co.uk/calculator
- VG liquid
- PG liquid
- Safety gloves
- Put on your safety gloves to protect your skin
- Take your PG liquid and syringe and draw the required amount according to your recipe/calculator
- Add PG liquid to beaker
- Repeat the process with the VG liquid
- Take your flavor(s), using a smaller 1mL syringe add appropriate amount to beaker
- Add nicotine if desired
- Stir the mixture, draw the liquid out with syringe and release it back into the beaker multiple times until you feel that it is evenly mixed
- Pour the mixture into the bottle, cap it and give it a shake for about 30 seconds
- Add label to your bottle
- Place the bottle in a cool place to steep
- Shake the bottle once in the morning and once in the evening
- Repeat step 10 for as many days as the recipe states
- Ready to vape
For any additional questions or to review the process in a different way, check out www.makemyvape.co.uk
PG (Propylene Glycol) = this liquid carries flavors and provides a throat hit
VG (Vegetable Glycerine) = this liquid is used to thicken the mix and creates most of the vapor
Flavor Concentrates = creates the flavor and normally comprise 5-20% of the e-liquid